Welcome and a big thank you for looking at my blog.
I am a working mum to two young ladies now, and happily married.
Sewing & crafting have been my hobbies since I was a young girl so I just love to keep busy and be creative. I enjoy making things I like but enjoy giving them as gifts and now sell them too.
It makes me really happy when I get fantastic feedback/comments from people who have bought my items. I always have way too much fabric (so I am told) but I still keep buying more which then inspires me to make new things!
Thanks for looking and you can now catch me on twitter too @cushycrafts and you can also view my shop at www.folksy.com/shops/cushycrafts.
Hope you enjoy :)
Please leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment